Just in time for the holidays…our new fresher, bolder, designed smart phone cases in bright vivid colors designed exclusively by Lab Afficianados and owners of It’s A Lab Thing, Karen and Antonio Now you can bring your Lab with you everywhere you go!
01. Here is heading for answer no. 1TOP
3 Shades of Dog, conceived by Karen Rodriguez, co-owner of the popular It’s A Lab Thing blog, is the new fresh product line of modern tech, home and fashion accessories for the modern dog lover. After months of searching for unique must have items, that not only expressed her love of dogs but also her love of fashion and interior design, Karen continued coming up empty handed. So Karen and Antonio decided to create the products themselves.
02. Here is heading for answer no. 2TOP
Well the word “dog” is self-explanatory, but the idea behind 3 Shades represents many things including Karen’s love for the Labrador Retriever which come in 3 shades, yellow, chocolate and black, as well as the 3 core principles that the owners of both 3SD and It’s a Lab Thing stand by:
- Heart What is given to us unconditionally by our dogs and must be shared, celebrated and respected always.
- Help commitment to give back through charity work, fostering, and through continued donations by always giving a portion of all of the product sales to local rescues.
- Home Creating quality stylish fashion and home accessories for passionate dog lovers.