FotoCoach: The Fundamentals
Tuesday, July 2, 2013
1:00 PM ED (New York USA) • 6:00 PM BST (London) • 3:00 AM AEST (Australia)
You are here because you want to take better pictures with that awesome camera, but you are just not quite sure how to use it. FotoCaoach with Andy Biggar is here to teach you how to get out of that automatic mode and open a door to a whole new world of photography. One where your pictures come to life. So where do you start?
They are the basic building blocks to great pictures! Understanding how everything from light to exposure can make a big difference from an OK photo to a great photo. Andy Biggar will be your FotoCoach and make it easy for you to understand these Fundamentals. This get you started on the path of taking control of your camera to create the photos that you want.
The FotoCoach Fundamentals will cover:
- Difference between camera’s – Compact, Bridge camera’s and an SLR sensor & Why they are better.
- How many megapixels do you need?
- Nikon vs Canon: I am asked so many times to recommend a camera. Discuss some options of camera’s in different budgets and how manufacturers are a personal choice.
- How to get the best from the animals you are photographing. Take your time and introduce the equipment slowly, get the dogs to trust you.
- How a camera records light: Three things that determine how the sensor sees the light we require: *ISO *Shutter Speed *Aperture
- A Q&A with Andy Biggar!
- PLUS! You will have access to the recorded session at anytime!
Once you pay for the class, you will be redirected to the registration page. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. If you have already taken the course and want to retake it, email me at email@example.com and I will send you a registration Link.